Monday, September 17, 2007

Fall at last

I believe summer is officially over. My first week here in Fairbanks was lovely, now it's rainy and cool. The good side to the colder weather is that the trees have begun their preparation for the cold and are dropping leaves like crazy. The streets are lined with trees of varying colors of greens, oranges, and yellows. Everyday I enjoy my walks to and from classes.

I was happy to hear some familiar voices in my 420 class. It's a really large class with just as many distance students as Fairbanks students. Lots of reading to do, especially when combined with my other classes. I started work at the Wells Fargo's University Branch. It's only for one day a week, so it will actually act more as a break from studying and school rather than a "job". I'd like to work more often, but 3 of the classes I'm taking each require 15 hours/semester of fieldwork. I think I'm gonna be a little busy. It was great reading about what all of you have been doing. Until next week...

No comments: